Tuesday 5 April 2016

I'm getting married!

Surprise!!

Thats what we said when I planned a massive 'proposal party' for my other half on leap day this year.

We are now neck deep in wedding planning and with just 3 months to go until we 'tie the knot' I am just so excited. And before you ask, yes its going to be a Disney themed wedding. Eeeek!

I am going to be updating this blog regularly letting you know what we've got planned down to the tiny details and highlighting any challenges we have faced.

I thought I would link my proposal video here for you to enjoy. Firstly, the video asking my fiancé to marry me and secondly, the reaction video.

Proposal Video


The Reaction Video 
(I was really ill on the proposal day so excuse my sick appearance.)


Let me know what you think in the comments below and let me know if you are planning a proposal or have been proposed to recently. I would love to hear from you!

Love Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment