Monday 16 November 2015

Lush! Herbalism Face & Body Cleanser.


I'm a bit of a late-comer to the Lush scene. The whole Lush rush completely passed me by but don't worry, I'm here now! Whenever I walk into a Lush store I always feel a little overwhelmed.  I just wanna smell, touch, try everything. Luckily for me, I always get snapped up quickly by one of their sales assistants.

There are always so many different concoctions on offer, but I was focused on getting something to help with my recent breakouts. I was initially drawn to the Dark Angels Cleanser however I felt that the Herbalism Cleanser (pictured above) was going to suit my skin needs better.

You use the cleanser by taking a small amount and placing it in the palm of your hand, add a small amount of water and mix it into a paste then rub over your face (or body). The smell, as you can imagine, is beautifully herbal. You can really notice the Rosemary in the mixture also which I absolutely love! The mixture is gently exfoliating because one of it's main ingredients is ground almond, which is a big thumbs up for me!

Since using Herbalism I have noticed that my complexion seems more radiant and I'm definitely not getting as many breakouts. I think that the natural ingredients are really helping to clear my skin up! Maybe I was just overdoing it with harsh chemicals in other products or maybe my skin knows that this product is vegan and cruelty free! *wink*

Unlike some Lush products, you don't have to store this is the fridge however you do have to use it within 3 months because the ingredients they use are fresh.
It is £6.40 per 100g pot which I think is pretty darn good.

Have you tried any Lush products? If so, what is your fave?

2 comments:

  1. Ive never tried lush products I have always been so overwhelmed with what to get because there is so much choice! After hearing your skin has improved I'm tempted to indulge in their skin products! Thanks for the post might just have to indulge now hehe xx
    www.jessdownard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth taking a look. They have a wide range of cleansers to suit all skin types. If you need a hand ask one of the sales assistants because they're usually really knowledgeable. Also check out their website and 'kitchen' site, there's tonnes of info on there.
      Let me know how you get on and defo link me to any reviews you do! xxxx

      Delete